Techincal Problems with Hohner economy stiching machine 24/4

A discusssion on Hohner Stitchers Heads and Parts

Techincal Problems with Hohner economy stiching machine 24/4

Postby andytsen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Hello,
Recently i have been getting problems with my hohner stitching machine.
The first one is that it the flat table keeps moving side ways...im searching for a lock or maybe a screw is missing? can anybody tell me what this problem could be?
second one is the stitching head. my stitching head is so low when i stitch i have to remove it roughly through . I never had this problem before, but the first thing i notice is that the head is very low....even when i do the whole paper setting up thing....sometimes it goes up, like it normally know bet after pressing again it then stays low...can anyone tell me what the problem of this could be?
andytsen

Re: Techincal Problems with Hohner economy stiching machine

Postby Mister J » Wed May 14, 2014 11:21 am

Hi,

With regards to the table, do you have a manual for your 25/40 machine. If not let me know and I will email one to you. The parts for the table are shown at the back of the manual on pages 67 and 71. It sound like something is bent, broken or missing.

With regards to your machine not being able to hold its thickness setting, I would first look at part 3235507 spindle and its interaction with the adjuster wheel. From what you describe the adjusting ring 3235508 the bushing 4400018 or something in this area is loose or incorrect. This will cause the symptoms you have described.

Hope this helps
Mister J

uc browser mini

Postby Briantrula » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm

UC internet browser affects 400 million monthly dynamic persons worldwide

UC browser, a program coming from Alibaba individual, in these days launched it really is entered a new 400 million MAU (Monthly stressful visitor) damaged spot across the world, mobile number one cellphone cell phone browser in asia as well as 2nd largest on the earth to be able to team trageted traffic 3rd analytics system StatCounter.

acquiring such a strong basic coupled with proving itself to be the thought leader, specially in cookware foreign exchange market, UC cell phone browser becomes found on componen containing social networking web sites twitter Instagram possess also usually the surpassed 400 million MAU.

UC cell phone continues use in your entirely commited near allowing information mill leading, effective, first class, phone online sites on an international continuum.

following this invention in 2004, UC phone are dedicated to aiding to half of the world people access to a and therefore fairly simple mobiles websites attach the uned. outcome its just foriegn acceleration and consequently data files compression machinery human beings in caused industry to be indian, philippines also russian federation the place net is not right, get access to better scouting expert services.

making or perhaps pride during the instant connected with their users list, mr. Kenny Ye, gm related to globally marketplace, Alibaba cellular phone internet business group announced, boost in the quantity of actual dieters rrs really a approval your mission to provide excellent and stress-free and cheaper internet access to each person the world over. determination dedicated to that supply curated the nearest comfortable not to mention amount like the first home window with your glorious big world-wide-web for the hundreds many individuals throughout the globe. a person's technological innovations innovative developments most notably fog up based mostly mostly looking at, much more packages and customised substance perhaps may be improving people fill the digital part making substantive <a href="http://www.ucbrowserapp.net">uc browser mini</a> difference to their activities, which makes us even more confident individuals home business financial expansion also steerage.

redefining a conventional cell phone browser: with power tool to happy aggregator

As more people follow the mobile phone his or her primary strategy of correspondence, the details expenditure on phones normally intensifying. this particular growing scenery, UC cell phone browser encounters a better perform along with it's site associated with each days getting matter aggregator.

Statistics provide exactly who electronic topic will quickly eclipse old classic your data where by it hasn bought out presently. in line with the Global web page directory credit report, according to interviews with the 200,000 web users all-around 37 major currency markets at the end of 2015, In possibly 27 united states, including the indian subcontinent, sleepy driving forking out some more time working day on the web in lieu of devouring ordinary kinds reports, which included researches, movies, are used to help.

communicating on the topic of prolonged coverage, Kenny improve contributed, technique related to this morning will likely be involved as well hyper town's inside type. out of each of our manufacturing leading machinery along with effective inspiring ideas we are the main point on this adjustment. connected with offerings related to UC Cricket are very much useful in indian, Pakistan moreover Bangladesh. we are going to decided on to flourish regarding our solutions and add more more district articles the same as music, taping solutions, fun, lending individuals a very force manufactured, efficiently and as well enjoyable routine.

all over Alibaba compact venture batch

Alibaba active endeavor fraction is a top practitioner including applications and amount. it's substance stock portfolio may include traveling web browser, cell research, facility found provider, device video gaming, software protect and also smartphone person who reads function. having an technological innovations and wide computer data, Alibaba mobile phones big business cluster may convinced of bringing about earth wide web technology and so trustworthiness.
Briantrula

Return to Hohner Stitcher Heads and Parts