AGRAFIX

A place to check for the availability of parts

AGRAFIX

Postby Robbie123 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi, I need parts for an old Agrafix stitcher do you supply? Do you alos supply parts for Brehmer. Do you have manyals?
Robbie123

Re: AGRAFIX

Postby Mister J » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi Robbie,

The Agraphix machine went out of production a few years ago, it was a popular brand. I do have parts for this machine and will email you a copy of the Manual for the BX Model.
We also have most wear parts available for the Brehmer (Germany) machine or the Worsley Brehmer (UK), I did not know which model you needed parts for! I will also email you manuals for both these machines.

We also supply parts or service for Bostitch, Acme, ISP machines and have even supplied for Vickers machines (even though production stopped on these in 1970's)

We also have some parts for LBW Poligraph .

If you are stuck for any parts or help then we are your best bet for finding a solution.
Mister J

Postby andytsen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello,
I also have a Agrafix stitching machine and also need some parts. Do you know where i can get these?
andytsen

Postby Shawn » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Good Day
I am looking for a manual for our Brehmer Leipzig stitcher. Can anyone out there be of assistance please?
Kindly contact me if you have a manual for this machine. I am not sure what the model is but it looks like the Rapid 103. It was originally green.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Many Thanks
Shawn
Shawn

Return to Are These Parts Available?